Tuesday, November 24, 2009

DRIP DRIP DROP

Here's the latest for my photography class! This week's assignment: water. I took a more macro view on this assignment. As always, Scout tagged along because for some reason she finds my taking pictures extremely interesting.
Awwww! I love my Scouty!!!
Water on the pine trees!
Water on a THISTLE!
Since there's an abundance of pine up here in the Valley of Pine, here's MORE WATER ON PINE NEEDLES!!
A wet, wet apple.
GUESS WHAT? MORE WET PINE NEEDLES! HAZZAH!
And another sweaty apple!

Well, Spanksgiving is coming up. Hopefully I'll get some uber-rad pictures of the old Fam Damily that I can share with all of thee. Hey, thanks for reading my humble blog! Happy Thanksgiving to y'all!

2 comments:

Beth said...

Love all your pics. The consensus is basically that you are extremely talented. The end.

Ina said...

More beautiful pictures. Thank you.