Thursday, August 6, 2009

I'm On The Paper!

Ok, so I've taken step one to achieving my new dream of becoming a journalist. Since I have TONS of theatre electives under my belt, I figured, "HEY, why don't I just make them all OBSOLETE?" So that's what I did.

I'm focusing my education on Communications now, and hopefully I can get to be a professional journalist. I'm now officially on the staff of the Dixie Sun, (which is the college newspaper here in St. George...) and I've submitted an idea for my very own column. If the editor decides I'm super enough to have my own column is yet to be seen, but nonetheless, I'm still on the staff.

SO. I've talked about putting together my other blog which is going to be strictly news/movies/book based, but with my own little twist. So I'm working on that right now. Hopefully it will be as entertaining to those of you who read it as it was to me as I wrote it!

2 comments:

Laura Edwards said...

Congrats on your successes!

♥Concerned♥ said...

Your title "I'm on the paper!" threw me. I thought it was some new diet or something! lol